Hi everyone! I am currently 4th year of computer science student. I transferred here three years ago from Vancouver. I have been Canada long time since secondary school. I used to live in Nanaimo and Victoria was one of city that I want to live and now I am enjoying life in Victoria. As computer science student and web developer The multimedia is deeply connected with these subject and I like to learn and explore new things and get better understanding of Multimedia learning objectives.

1 week of Blog

Principles of Cognitive Theory of Multimedia Learning

Inside of all principles of cognitive theory of multimedia learning, there are some stood out points, Coherence and Multimedia. Coherence is one of most important principle in multimedia learning because when people get some information coherence makes them to get only essential information what they really need. people sometimes can get distracted if there is too many information which includes unnecessary information like background music.

Moreover, Multimedia also important principle because people can learn better when there is information with strong support and concise points. For example explain words with supportive pictures makes people understand easily and better.